Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fight with owner

It was monday, the time was 7.30 I think. I slept in my room. Door is opend, and nobody is there in my room (we four guys are staying in a mansion). Mansion owner came and he asked the balance amount 480 rupees.(Total amount is Rs 3480). I said , "my friends are not available now". I will collect it and give you evening. But he is not ready to hear my words. He shouted and I got tense, and I told politely "At this time I have no money, will drop the amount at ATM and give to you at 10 'o Clock morning. But he is not hear any of my words. I have 300 rupees in my purse. So I decided to give 200 ruppes, to him. He collected that much amount , again he asked for remaining 280 rupees. After heared the words, I got tensed, I was also start shouted. Mansion owner started moving from my room. And we didnt pay the remaining amount for some days. After a long time only we gave the amount. Because for 4 peoples, we are paying 3480 instead of 2500. And we warned the mansion manger. Dont put too much rent and electricity bill. Because for us electricity bill is 1500 for one month. And we asked receipts for all those things in up coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chammi's Blog - Free Blogger Templates